In this episode, we’re answering your questions about quick breakfasts, Whole 30, modesty, capsule wardrobes and MORE.
If you’re enjoying our show, please take a minute to rate and review it on iTunes. You never know — we may read it on an upcoming episode! And it really helps more friends join us around the table. Thanks a million! xx
What you’ll hear:
- Our opinions on Whole 30 (they’re different)
- Breakfast and weekday dinner inspiration
- How Maggie became a hunter
- Why dressing modestly is a tricky subject
Can I quote you on that?
- “To sustain changes, they need to be made slowly and over time, fixing one habit at a time versus trying to do a complete overhaul.” Maggie
- “Whole 30 helps break bad habits.” Jacey
- “Modesty has a lot more to do with what you’re comfortable with, how you wear something and your motivation behind wearing it than the actual piece of clothing itself.” Maggie
- “If you’re not comfortable wearing something, then you probably shouldn’t wear it.” Maggie
- “I wanted to live a less consumeristic lifestyle – own less things, spend less time accumulating things – so the capsule wardrobe works really well for me.” Jacey
- 5 ingredient granola bars
- Easy to peel boiled eggs
- Hot Cinnamon Sunset Tea
- Yogi Egyptian Licorice Tea
- Photographer Documents What Students Wore When They Were Sexually Assaulted
- Jacey’s capsule wardrobe
Thoughts, questions, comments?
- Find Around the Table on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or leave a comment below.
- Maggie on Instagram, Twitter, and her blog
- Jacey on Instagram, Twitter and her blog
Some links are affiliates. Thanks for supporting our show!